We are a firm of Chartered Accountants with many years of experience in local and international tax matters.
Our clientele consists predominantly in small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as natural persons with high net worth and complex estates.
We provide assistance for the preparation of income tax returns and national and cross-border financial planning strategies.
Our national expertise is founded on in-depth academic knowledge acquired through the completion of Master’s Degrees in Tax Law at the Bocconi University of Milan and refresher courses held by qualified national entities.
On an international scale, our academic achievements include the completion of an Ipsoa Master’s Degree in International Tax Law run by Prof. Maisto, and successful participation in the International Tax Law LL.M of Vienna (in English), deemed one of the best in the world in this field. Qualifications that not only set our firm apart, but also reassure clients of our high quality services.
Moreover, many years of experience assisting Italian and multinational firms has helped us to develop in-depth knowledge on foreign taxation systems.
We rely on the collaboration of equally qualified and certified accountants and lawyers from other countries throughout the world.
What we do
- Tax opinion letters
National and international tax planning
- Consultancy on international double taxation agreements
- Transfer Pricing consultancy: preparation of transfer pricing documentation, preparation of Masterfile documentation.
- Optimisation of company and shareholder tax positions
- Tax declarations for Italian natural persons and foreign residents
- Assistance for taxpayers in “incentivised tax regimens”