A complex and detailed entity such as a corporation needs to be properly understood in order to help the business owner understand and correctly interpret results, and thus the progress of the business itself.
The firm provides all the elements needed to achieve this through the careful analysis of different company areas and processes.
We support business owners during the design, planning, monitoring and control of management processes with a view towards improving the corporation’s economic and financial efficiency.
What we do
- Cost analysis
- Company valuations
- Assistance for the organisation, planning, programming and control of management processes
- Consultancy and assistance for the preparation of “Due Diligence” reports
- Consultancy and assistance for the preparation of “Business Plans”
- Consultancy and assistance for the drafting of company contracts
- Financial advisory services
- Consultancy and assistance for “financial incentive programmes for businesses”
- Assistance for relations with Credit Institutions